I am a new web developer trying my hand at web marketing to see if it's really as great as some people have told me it is. I'm going to give it my best shot.
Wednesday, December 8, 2010
eMarketing article I thought was of interest
Search engine marketing (SEM) is considered the fastest and most cost-effective way to drive traffic to your Web site. In fact, SEM is the first dollar spent of advertising budgets because it delivers the biggest return on your investment. In a nutshell, SEM and SEO equals more visitors by improving your search ranking. A higher ranking means more clicks and clicks are the point.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search engine marketing knowledge is really important so that you can achieved higher rankings. Just as concours e-marketing expertise is valuable with regard to traditional businesses, a business owner should also get seductive knowledge of those that they're competing towards online also.
ReplyDelete