I am a new web developer trying my hand at web marketing to see if it's really as great as some people have told me it is. I'm going to give it my best shot.
Wednesday, December 1, 2010
What should my best plan of attack be in order to suceed.
You know how you are always seeing those ads where they tell you that you can earn $1000 dollars per week or more doing web marketing at home for only a few hours per day? Well, I would really love to know how they do it. I am doing everything I can to get as much traffic to my blog here as I can, but I'm not sure if I am doing enough or if I am doing the right things. Is there another way to gain more traffic than just linking to Facebook, twitter and Stumble Upon? Is it really feasible for me to be able to gain enough traffic here to achieve my goal? I guess I'll just have to be patient, keep doing what I have been doing, and see what happens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment